International collaboration – the key to progress
16. - 18. november 2022
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
- We open for submission of abstracts within all topics of cancer palliative care
- Abstracts must include:
- Author and co-authors' names
- Affiliation details: department, institution, country
- Abstract title
- Abstract text – limited to 250 words (incl. tables and references)
There are several slots available for oral and poster presentations at the seminar. The best-ranked abstracts will be selected for oral presentation. You will be notified of the decision of the scientific committee by July 1, 2022.
On Wednesday November 16, 2022, there will be a pre-seminar for PhD and Post-Doc candidates and Junior researchers. The aim of the pre-seminar is to provide an opportunity to present ongoing or planned projects to a limited audience including senior discussants. The discussion may focus on anything from feedback on the protocol, specific statistical questions or discussions related to study objectives and results. This provides a unique opportunity to get feedback on specific areas to the benefit of the presenter. Approximately 30-40 minutes will be allocated to each project.
To present at the pre-seminar:
- send an email to PRC@ous-hf.no with your name, degree and affiliation
- attach a document describing shortly the project you want to discuss. Max 500 words.
- deadline June 1. 2022
In case of many submissions, the scientific committee will select some projects to be included in the pre-seminar program, preferably with some variety in the subjects. Confirmation of the decision will be ready by July 1, 2022.