NNA is the education programme for those of you who are doctors, nurses or dietitians and who are interested in disease-related malnutrition and research. The goal is to increase skills in nutrition issues within health care and research, create networks between experienced and less experienced clinicians/researchers, and integrate clinical work with research.
The participants are divided into project groups with different topics that will be working throughout the whole course. The projects groups will be supervised by two or three of the course mentors. The idea is that the group will perform a project based on a research question designed together with the mentors.
NNA will have meetings and topics:
Copenhagen October 2021: The basic concept of malnutrition Introduction Webinar for the Nordic Nutrition Academy
Stockholm March 2022: Nutritional therapy in clinical situations I
Copenhagen October 2022: Nutritional assessment and therapy in clinical situations II
Stockholm March 2023: The gut including microbiota GL Intestinal failure, IBS
and possibly a last meeting in connection with ESPEN 2023 to present the research projects
There are five participants from Norway:
- Marie Njerve Olsen, Helse Bergen HF Haukeland University Hospital
- Eli Skeie, Helse Bergen HF Haukeland University Hospital
- Elise Husevåg, Lørenskog kommune /Utviklingssenter for sykehjem og hjemmetjenester
- Kristin Folven, Helse Fonna HF
- Ingvild Paur, Norwegian Advisory Unit on Disease-related Undernutrition and Oslo University Hospital