Symposium title: Narcolepsy after H1N1 – 10 years in review
Key topics are:
• Follow-up and treatment
• Clinical diagnostic/treatment challenges
• Immunology and genetics
• Patient experienced outcomes, challenges and needs
• Comorbidity and quality of life
With the participation of key speakers:
• Professor Markku Partinen, Finland
• Associate professor Birgitte R. Kornum, Denmark
The event schedule will be the following
Thursday the 6th of February from 9.30-18.00 with conference dinner at 19.00 at the Restaurant Pascal.
Friday the 7th of February from 9.00 to 15.15, with closing ceremony shortly thereafter.
Stine Knudsen Heier and Martin Aker
Nevsom – Norwegian centre of expertise for neurodevelopmental disorders and hypersomnias
Oslo University Hospital
Download preliminary program (pdf). Updatet december 13th.
• Early bird participation fee* (deadline January 5th.) is 1750 NOK
• After January 5th, participation fee* is 2300 NOK
• Dinner at the Restaurant Pascal 6th of February - 400 NOK
• Participation fee is 5000 NOK*
• Dinner at the Restaurant Pascal 6th of Februar - 1000 NOK
• Participation is free for invited speakers* - 0 NOK
• Dinner at the Restaurant Pascal 6th of February – 400 NOK
*Includes coffees, snacks, and lunch.
All prices presented are included 25% VAT
The organizing committee has not pre-booked rooms at one hotel for participants. The reason is that you may achieve better prices when bookings are made by yourself individually, and especially if you book early.
However, the list below shows hotels in the vicinity of the venue (less than 10 minutes walk). Figures in parenthesis are price examples in NOK as of November 6th 2019. The first 3 options are hotels which, to our current knowledge, several narcolepsy scientists/clinicians/participants have been considering to stay at in Oslo 6-7.2.2020 .
1. Thon Hotel Europa (1184 NOK)
Newly renovated and across the Royal Park (Slottsparken) allowing for a nice walk in the morning.
2. Hotel Verdandi (712 NOK)
3. Smarthotel, St. Olavsgate, Oslo (697 NOK)
Some other accommodation options:
4. Oslo Guldsmeden Hotel (1186 NOK)
5. Scandic Solli (1159 NOK) and Scandic Holberg Hotel (1027 NOK)
6. Thon Hotel Slottsparken (1184 NOK)
Apartments – for two or more to share:
7. Frogner House Apartements
Offers several apartments in vicinity of conference venue, of which
Frogner House Apartements Skovveien (1039 NOK) and Frogner House Apartements Arbins gate (883 NOK) is closest to the venue. Prices for one person studio.
8. Oslo Apartments Observatoriegaten (Single studio:1036 NOK, 3 bed apartment 1177 NOK, 2 room for 4 persons: 1270 NOK)
Note that the list is not complete, and other hotels in vicinity of the venue (Ingeniørenes Hus, Kronprinsensgate 17, 0251 Oslo) may be the option for you!
- UCB Pharma
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals
- AOP Orphan
To NevSoms homepage