This is how you do it step by step:
1. Highlight and copy the url of the web page you want to translate.
2. Then click on this link: Google Translate
3. In Google Translate: Click on “websites".
3. Choose your language of preference, for example English.
4. Paste in the url of the web page you want to translate. For example: Nye Oslo universitetssykehus - Oslo universitetssykehus (oslo-universitetssykehus.no
5. Then push the blue botton with the arrow.
6. Now our webpages should be available to you in your language of preference.